Five Steps to Picking the Perfect Wedding Band for Your Engagement Ring
With weddings not happening as often lately, picking the perfect rings is even more of a focus for couples. While engagement rings are the biggest surprise, wedding bands seal the deal. What type of metal do you prefer? Do you want to match? Simple or more of a statement? From twisted or beaded, to flat or pavé, we have every type of wedding band to go with your engagement ring. Keep reading for tips on picking out your wedding bands.
- We recommend first picking out an engagement ring setting. The shape and size of the stone affects the types of wedding bands. (Link) Which engagement ring you choose will help you pick out a band, and vise versa.
- Do you want a wedding band that fits with or without a gap between the engagement ring? We can suggest the best styles based on your preference.
- Pick the metal you like. Typically this is the same metal as your engagement ring, but you can choose anything you want! It looks nice to match with your partner, but if you have different tastes it isn’t necessary. Another option is to incorporate 2 different metals in your bands.
- Always remember that custom is an option. We can make anything you desire, especially if you found the engagement ring you love and want the perfect band to go with it.
- Pair it with your wedding band. There’s no right way to do this, but we do know which rings have been known to make the perfect match!
Round diamonds look beautiful with a curved wedding band. The way the wedding band frames the engagement ring is truly a match made in heaven. Oval diamonds look amazing next to a twisted or beaded wedding band. It's a trend that will be here to stay. Oval diamonds also pair nicely with a chevron wedding band. The pointed V shape complements the soft rounder shape of the diamond on the wedding ring. An Emerald or princess cut diamond worn next to a baguette wedding band is a great choice. We suggest picking the same shape of diamond for both rings.
Whatever you decide, the combo should be one you truly love. We would be honored to help guide you through the process of finding the perfect match. And don’t forget, wedding bands are perfect anniversary gifts as well. Let us help you pick out the perfect pair in a private appointment in our showroom. Schedule an appointment, or call us today.