Jewelry Trends We’re Looking Forward to in 2021
It’s almost 2021 (what?!) and despite Fashion Week being virtual this year, new jewelry trends were still all over the runway. From chunky chains to timeless pearls, models rocked jewelry pieces that left us wanting to get dressed up for a night on the town, or at least put on a necklace for the grocery store.
Accessories are a great way to add a little flare to any outfit - even leisurewear and casual outfits. So on your next zoom call, take your plain white tee to another level with a few pieces of jewelry, even if you still have pajama pants on. We love a good trend and here are the ones we’re looking the most forward to in 2021.
- Chains: Chains in different thickness and length have been popular for a while and aren’t going away anytime soon. You can wear one bulky chain as a statement, or layer them for a neck mess.
- Sculptural florals: With the temps dropping and feeling a bit bored at home, it makes perfect sense that eye catching sculptural florals would become a trend, and it will definitely be around until Spring and Summer when florals are always a trend! We love how they brighten up any outfit.
- Pearls: Pearls are timeless, but they’ve definitely become more popular as of late. A gold and pearl combo is super trendy and we love how luxe they look without trying hard.
- Layers: We love laying different lengths and textures, but it’s not just putting any necklaces together. There’s an art to it and we can help you create the perfect trendy neck mess.
- Extra long pendants: We have so many ultra long necklaces with beautiful and unique pendants. They also look great with statement earrings without being too over the top.
- Bright statement gems: We’re loving gems- the bigger and brighter the better. They will liven up any relaxed outfit and boost your mood!
- Statement chokers and Collar length necklaces: Make a bold statement with one short length statement, or layer them up for an extra trendy style.
Come see us at our showroom so we can show you our wide selection of jewelry. Schedule your appointment today. We also specialize in custom jewelry and can make you anything you dream of.